Yes as I took them with my N900 I know the quality, I thought that was the
reason for them not being there. I was just ordered to take some pics and
thats what I did, also took the N900 shots for you the same time. MeeGo does
not have any software/functionality to take screenshots and probably wont
have in a very long time. So those are all you can get, of course getting a
better camera would do the trick.

You'll have to understand that MeeGo is in quite early dev phase. At least
for the apps like screen capture. The unix foundation is basically getting
there, but UI and app wise its quite useless. Keeping that in mind it was a
nice feeling to get Naali to run on it :) So there is a lot of potential
even if the platform is not release ready yet.

So we can arrange to install this on your device next week, you can ask
Tommi or me directly. I will have more time after the demo stuff,
so probably earliest wednesday.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer