If you use OS auth and export rex avatar with into the webdav inventory then
you will get those errors. I think it doesent like at least .png .xml files.
But those are just warnings, the assets go into the db never the less. And
they can be fetched with http all the same, as naali knows what to do with
them it doesent matter if OS doesent know the type or know how to use them
(it doesnt need to).

Glad you got it working.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha