The rich webgl client is being worked on right now. The already ready one is
the screenshot thingie. Its basically installing naali on that webserver,
enabling naali webserver python script, it will give you some kind of ui for
moving in the scene and it will render you a screenshot when you open the
hosted port in your browser.

I don't know the specifics so I'll let toni reply you about those :) Im sure
latest tomorrow yell get something. But if you are ok at looking at code,
install naali and go to pymodules/webserver or something silimar, check that
out. Then enable the webserver module from defaults.ini, i think thats how
you get started.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer