I am not 100% certain but doesn't opensim physics only provide collisions so
stuff doesn't go inside one another. But it does not provide gravity and
mass for objects. Like putting mass to a prim so you can push it with your
avatar. I at least never seen that in opensim but might be there? :P Funny
if i never saw that while doing OS, i guess focused on other stuff instead.

How was that ludos "ball" world physics made, didnt they modify the opensim
physics or client physics or something?

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer