Oh yeah, while trying out Meshmoon realized another reason - I've tried
repeatedly to get the Tundra, Naali and Rocket clients to work in the past,
and have never been able to do it. Just downloaded a fresh install of
Rocket 2.5, and still no go. (This is on a Windows 7 machine, but in the
past have also tried it on other computers running XP.) I just get a big
black window with only one word in the menu bar - "File" - and nothing
under it.

-- Maria

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 4:46:53 PM UTC-4, Maria Korolov wrote:

> I didn't mention any realXtend-based platforms because I didn't know of
> any except for CyberSlide, which isn't much of a virtual world. But I saw
> the Meshmoon webviewer announcement today -- writing a story about it now
> -- and will add Meshmoon to list of vendors.

---