Remy: That is quite old Tundra. If you dont have any work (scripts) that
you have been coding against that release versionsin I suggest you update
tho the latest 2.5 from
https://code.google.com/p/realxtend-naali/downloads/list

I only looked the avatar scene on the latest repo. So there might be other
issues with it in 2.4.1 release.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Meshmoon developer at Adminotech Ltd.
www.meshmoon.com

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Remy Cucui <rem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I forgot to mention, my client and server are on Tundra 2.4.1
>
> On Thursday, May 2, 2013 2:07:43 PM UTC-4, Remy Cucui wrote:
>>
>> Hello!
>>
>>      I'm trying to get the avatar scene working. When I right click the
>> .txml file and click "Host in Tundra Server (UDP 2345)" and then connect
>> with a client on the same machine, it works great, no problems.
>>
>>      However, when I try connecting to the server I actually intend to
>> use, and import the content (I've edited all the file paths that I could
>> find in all the files to link to my dropbox) everything appears, but I'm
>> stuck in the default camera and there's no avatar generated. I disconnected
>> and reconnected with no improvement, and tried closing and starting the
>> client back up again. No dice.
>>
>>      I decided I'd try running the server with the --file parameter and
>> just start it with that .txml off the bat, but the results are the same.
>> Everything's there except for the avatar and I'm in the default camera mode
>> that comes with Tundra.
>>
>>      Does anyone have any ideas? I appreciate any input you might have!
>>
>  --
> --
> ---

---