From: "Robert Szarek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 20:58:41 -0500
Subject: Polish Soups

Does anyone have the recipes for making the following soups ?

* Eastern Polish Mushroom Borsch (sometimes called "Gzibkami
 Jurek", my spelling is wrong) It's usually served will small
spiced mushroom dumplings called "Ears" in Polish. From
what I remember, the soup requires a lot of sour cream and
butter and some specialty dried mushroom imported from
Poland that have to be simmered in water.

* White or Potato Borsch Made with potatoes, and sometimes the
leftover juice/brime from Polish pickles.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some years ago a cooking group I'm with did a dinner using recipes from Bon
Appetit.  We've since lost our photocopies of the recipes and disposed of
the magazines.  If my memory isn't too faulty the magazines would have been
from the years 1988 to 1993, and the title of the recipe in question is:
Goat Cheese and Mushroom Soufflé

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some years ago a cooking group I'm with did a dinner using recipes from Bon
Appetit.  We've since lost our photocopies of the recipes and disposed of
the magazines.  If my memory isn't too faulty the magazines would have been
from the years 1988 to 1993, and the title of the recipe in question is:
Tomato, Cheese, and Herb Tart

Thanks!

Some years ago a cooking group I'm with did a dinner using recipes from Bon
Appetit.  We've since lost our photocopies of the recipes and disposed of
the magazines.  If my memory isn't too faulty the magazines would have been
from the years 1988 to 1993, and the title of the recipe in question is:
Cassis Sorbet

Thanks!