Karl Gaissmaier schrieb:

Hi,

I nearly finished Config::Scoped, yet another config
file parser but I am currently busy with an annoying
locale problem. I'm for example not able to match
german umlaute with the rule pattern /\w/ even with
the proper LC_... env and 'use locale' in P::RD.

With a plain pattern match 'string' =~ /\w+/ it's working!

Please check my stripped down code snippet:

use locale;
use Parse::RecDescent;

the problem is the lexical scope of "use locale"

Best Regards
        Charly

--
Karl Gaissmaier       KIZ/Infrastructure, University of Ulm, Germany
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Service Group Network