Thank you, Delma and Steve, for having such nice groups.  I get kind of
bogged down sometimes so i don't know if I will alwahys be able to post a lot.
But even if I am just listening you will know I am thinking about you guys
and I also know you are counting the days when you will be together again.
Hopefully you will still have the groups so we can hear the wonderful news
when it happens!
Lora