Hi steve, meow meow, nice peom.
merry christmas to you too. i'll be sending a christmas email nearer the time.

Kay

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: steve doyle
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 2:17 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Meow's and Purhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrs?

  THE TWELVE DAYS OF "CATS"MAS
  On the first day of Christmas my mistress gave to me
  a pheasant under glass beneath the tree.
  On the second day of Christmas my mistress gave to me
  two chicken breasts and
  a pheasant under glass beneath the tree.
  On the third day of Christmas my mistress gave to me
  three quarts milk
  two chicken breasts and
  a pheasant under glass beneath the tree.
  On the fourth day of Christmas my mistress gave to me
  four strutting birds
  three quarts milk
  two chicken breasts and
  a pheasant under glass beneath the tree.
  On the fifth day of Christmas my mistress gave to me
  five litter pans
  four strutting birds
  three quarts milk
  two chicken breasts and
  a pheasant under glass beneath the tree.
  On the sixth day of Christmas my mistress gave to me
  six cans of sardines
  five litter pans
  four strutting birds
  three quarts milk
  two chicken breasts and
  a pheasant under glass beneath the tree.
  On the seventh day of Christmas my mistress gave to me
  seven pounds of catnip
  six cans of sardines
  five litter pans
  four strutting birds
  three quarts milk
  two chicken breasts and
  a pheasant under glass beneath the tree.
  On the eighth day of Christmas my mistress gave to me
  eight dogs on leashes
  seven pounds of catnip
  six cans of sardines
  five litter pans
  four strutting birds
  three quarts milk
  two chicken breasts and
  a pheasant under glass beneath the tree.
  On the ninth day of Christmas my mistress gave to me
  nine frogs aleaping
  eight dogs on leashes
  seven pounds of catnip
  six cans of sardines
  five litter pans
  four strutting birds
  three quarts milk
  two chicken breasts and
  a pheasant under glass beneath the tree.
  On the tenth day of Christmas my mistress gave to me
  balls of yarn all tangled
  nine frogs aleaping
  eight dogs on leashes
  seven pounds of catnip
  six cans of sardines
  five litter pans
  four strutting birds
  three quarts milk
  two chicken breasts and
  a pheasant under glass beneath the tree.
  On the eleventh day of Christmas my mistress gave to me
  eleven mice a running
  balls of yarn all tangled
  nine frogs aleaping
  eight dogs on leashes
  seven pounds of catnip
  six cans of sardines
  five litter pans
  four strutting birds
  three quarts milk
  two chicken breasts and
  a pheasant under glass beneath the tree.
  On the twelfth day of Christmas my mistress gave to me
  twelve toys from Macys
  eleven mice a running
  balls of yarn all tangled
  nine frogs aleaping
  eight dogs on leashes
  seven pounds of catnip
  six cans of sardines
  five litter pans
  four strutting birds
  three quarts milk
  two chicken breasts and
  a pheasant under glass beneath the tree.

  Merry Christmas from LR