From: "Joyce Porter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 9:01 PM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] good news about Frank

I talked to Marilyn a few minutes ago.  Frank's left kidney is functioning
fine so far and his bone scan looked good.  He could be discharged as early
as tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest.  He is eating a little better but has
to drink a lot of fluids whether he wants them or not.  He doesn't really
like water much but he'll have to drink it anyway.  Marilyn is fine; she's a
bit tired but she wants all of you to know how much she appreciates
everyone's prayers and good wishes.

I'll post again tomorrow.
Joyce