  From: Sugar
  To: recipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 8:27 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] update on me, sugar

  Hi all,
  A couple of weeks ago, I asked for prayer for myself, and today I went to the
doctor and this is what he told me:
  he said that I had picked up a viral bacteria and infection in my lungs.
  he put me on antibiotics and cough syrup with co-dine to help me sleep.
  It was all caused by being around some people who were ill with the flu, and
a staff infection, and refused to tell me on purpose, because i apparenaley got
her upset, for some who don't know who I am speaking of it's my careing
mother-in-law. she has always been awful towards me, and I won't make this a
long story, but when I moved out, she was upset that "  I stoled her son from
her" and now this a way to pay me back for being so "selfish and inconsiderate
of her feelings" so there...
  she had my little niece of 5 years old try to get close enough to me, because
little patricia had caught a staff infection, so it was a plan, and my mom in
law was unbearably nice to me, and I thought she was trying, but that was my
mistake...and before long, wa la! because my immune system is so low due to my
kidney/pancreas transplant, and anti rejection meds, I was an easy target, and
she knows this.
  well, Lord help us, must help me pray for her, and well, as for me, I am on
the road to recovery now.
  If I don't feel better by Friday, I'll be admitted in to the hospital but
with God's help, and prayers, I'll be fine.
  Thanks for the prayers, and for the extra support for today.
  bless your hearts. Syl

  Sugar Says:
              'Life is not the way it's supposed to be.
  It's the way it is.
  The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'