  From: Nicole Cooke
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:58 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: one more vent, ar'r'r'r'r''rg

  sorry sugar, but your husband Daniel, did he not say anything to his mother
about singing a happy birthday son for you son who is no longer with you. I
would think that he would of been very upset with her, I mean really how rude
and uncaring. I would of opened the car door, asked her to pop her head in and
then closed, then say "oh sorry I though you were already in"...I think your
husband should of at least asked her why she was so rude and maybe to get her
head checked.
  Oh man...stay away from that woman....
  how did your son die and how was he, if you don't mind me asking.
  Nicole