hi
well yesterday went pretty good.  we got a late start, we made it, smiles.
I took care of stephanie's 2 children that she brought with her while she
administered the test to philip.  according to stephanie, she thinks he did
pretty decent so now we just wait for the test center to grade the test and
send it back to us and we send the scores to the school admin.
philip is so glad to get testing over for now, bless his heart.   i am so glad
to finish this year off for schooling.  however, we are still going to work on
school related items, but we won't have to feel like we need to finish this or
that in a time crunch or feel like we have to make sure that he understands
something for a test, smiles.  we are going to just have free learning where
whatever goes, smiles.
thanks all for your prayers for me and for philip.  we appreciated them all!!!!

may we strive to do the will of god in all we do in our lives
martin family