Messagethanks so much!!!!

may we strive to do the will of god in all we do in our lives
martin family
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sandra Warren
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 5:40 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: [Bulk] [RecipesAndMore] Re: a differnt
viewpoint from a family member finally

  Hi, Trin! Good deal that they accepted your decisions, and feel you, as a
blind parent, are doing your level best with the children. Your mom lets
herself become too emotionally involved, instead of trusting your decisions and
just letting you know she is there for you and the family when you request
help, she shouldn't dredge you in help and syrup, if you get my drift! I am all
for home schooling; know several families, both parents sighted where it was
done throughout most of high school, and then around the junior and senior
years, the kids requested attending regular high school for the experience. the
parents did allow the transition. Keep a stiff upper lip; I know you are doing
a terrific job, and no better than that can be accomplished by one person.
  Sandy