Hi, Jan, I am sure you did! I appreciate all the wonderful friendly 
greetings and birthday wishes; wow, did I have tons of typing the other 
night to respond to all! of them! it was wonderful! and thanks!
Sandy
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 2:18 PM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Happy Birthday, Sandy!


>
> Did I wish you a happy birthday here? I know I wished you a happy
> birthday everywhere else, except your voicemail. I got sidetracked.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sandra Warren
> Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:37 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Happy Birthday, Sandy!
>
>
>
> Thanks so much for the warm, sincere wishes; it was a truly awesome day
> and
> surrounded by friends and family, no chocolate, though, so am making a
> nice
> hot cup of cocoa after doing this email.
>
> Sandy
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Sherri Crum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 9:31 AM
> Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Happy Birthday, Sandy!
>
>
>>
>> Hi Sandy,
>>
>> Happy Birthday!
>>
>> May you have the nicest day with lots of yummy food and treats, Much
>> laughter, love and memories. Enjoy your special day
>> And I pray,
>> That our Lord will shower you
>> with abundant blessings
>> In the year to come.
>>
>> Love,
>>
>> Sherri
>>
>> >
>
>
>
>
> > 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/

Visit the group home page at:

http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to