Hi,  Alberta, I love all different tins, too, and the small ones, you can 
store pins in. works perfectly; hope you get your stuff soon out of storage; 
that can really get costly.
sandy
I do not like white chocolate.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Alberta Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 5:57 PM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Happy birthday Sandy,


>
> Sandy, glad you got some chocolate although it was white.  Not fond
> of white chocolate, but I'd absolutely love the tin as I'm a
> collector of tins.  Not all of them are here at the house yet but in
> a Rubbermaid shed still at the trailer property.  It'll be coming
> over sometime after some stuff is cleared out here.
> Alberta and Miss Ivy
>
>
> > 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/

Visit the group home page at:

http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to