You Brighten My Day

The days of cloud or sunshine, 
The moments that we share, 
The timely word, the thoughtful line, 
The note that says "I care"... 
Mean more to me than I can say, 
So it's time, I think, you knew, 
How much it brightens up my day 
To have a friend like you! 
What brightens all my memories 
Is the great times that we've shared... 
You're one of those special people 
'Cause you take the time to care! 
When I feel a little blue and sad, 
The easiest thing for me to do, 
Is remember that things can't be that bad 
When I have wonderful friends like you!

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up 
an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/

Visit the group home page at:

http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to