MessageI still don't see it.  I forwarded a copy of this as I got it to Jan.
Mayb you guys can figrue out what is going on because I can't.
Lora

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: M.DeWeese
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 11:38 AM
  Subject: Re: Re:To Marilyn [RecipesAndMore] Re: TOMATO - ONION - CHEESE
CASSEROLE

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Lora Leggett
      To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 4:25 PM
CASSEROLE

      Hi Marilyn,
      I don't know if it is the way you are sending or the way I am recieving,
but on the last two messages I have gotten from you, I only see my message and
what came before it, as if you are sending blank replies.  Is there something
wrong with my  Outlook or is everyone else seeing it that way too?
      Just trying to help because I never read my own messages often when I get
them back from the group.
      Lora