MessageLora, apparently she has learned something; I think she is married,
living in England. have not seen her around in magazine columns lately, either!
Sandy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lora Leggett
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 3:25 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: TOMATO - ONION - CHEESE CASSEROLE

  I started with Gloria in braille letters I think and then we taped.  Then she
got some idea I thought I was better than her which was not true.  I had just
gotten married and was learning to cook and other things.  I guess she was not
able to do things independently and just because I t talked about it a lot
because that was what I was trying to do in my middle 20's she dropped me
because she didn't think I realized that we all have different abilities and
how we learn and stuff.  Oh well, I just let her go because at the time I
didn't have the time to argue with people and I figured if she felt that way
maybe I didn't need the negativity around me.
  I can't remember how Kitty and I lost touch.
  Lora