  From: M.DeWeese
  To: tamaras_recipe_ha...@yahoogroups.com
  Cc: ground-beef-reci...@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:37 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] EASY SLOPPY JOES

  EASY SLOPPY JOES
  2 lbs. hamburger
  1/2 c. onion, chopped
  1 c. catsup
  1/4 c. prepared mustard
  1 can Chicken Gumbo soup (the secret ingredients; do not omit)
  1/4 c. water
  1 tbsp. salt, less if wished
  1/2 tsp. pepper
  NOTE: You may use dry onion flakes instead of fresh onion, & then use about 1
tbsp.
  dry flakes)
  Cook the onion in a small amount of fat, if using fresh; if using dry, just
mix into
  the wet ingredients. Put hamburger and all other ingredients into large
skillet and
  allow to simmer about an hour, stirring occasionally. Use to fill buns,
toasted or
  plain. May be made up ahead of time and kept warm if a large number are to be
served.
  This recipe also doubles easily by just doubling each ingredient.