  From: steve doyle
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 3:53 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Note from Steve

  I Friends, This is your Group so if you want it to keep going let's all have
some fun on it, Delma has left me in charge of the Group now, so if your happy
to keep going then I will post when I can.
  If you feel it's not going any wear then I can close it down for good, but I
don't want to do that Gang.
  Sandy, times like this I just don't no what to say,
  But we will all pray for you and hope you find the strength to go on.
  OK now off to see if I can find a Poem, smile
  Take care all Love you All.
  Steve Doyle.

  A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up
  an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.