I got this from another group,, the notes are from her, so  I included them.

_Lemon Bars recipe from Southern Plate _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kickin_Cajun_Cooks/message/4591;_ylc=X3oDMTJxNGlwNzBsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzc
1MDA3MzAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1ODkwMDgxBG1zZ0lkAzQ1OTEEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3R
pbWUDMTI0ODY5MDEyMA--)
Posted by: "eri garner"

I just  made these Monday, and they were delightful! I used grated peel in
the base,  though, for more "zing", and added a little more lemon extract
to the
filling  in addition to the lemon juice.
This one is a KEEPER!

Lemon Bars  Crust:
2 C all purpose flour, sifted
1 C butter or margarine,  softened
1/2 C Confectioner’1/2 C Confectio

*Sift together flour  and confectioner’*Sift together flour  and confectio
clings together.  Press into 9×13 inch dish. Bake at 350 for twenty five
minutes or until  lightly browned.

Filling:
4  eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp. baking powder
2 C granulated sugar
4 Tbsp.  Confectioner’4 Tbsp.
1/3 C lemon juice
1/2 C flour

Combine and  beat eggs, granulated sugar, and lemon juice. Sift flour and
baking powder;  stir into egg mixture. Pour over baked crust. Bake at 350
for fifteen minutes or  until slightly browned and set. Remove from oven.
Cool and sprinkle with  confectioner’Cool and sprinkle with

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823322x1201398723/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)