Hello again,

I've updated the 'eapr' Makefile (which is by now is a misleading name) for use
with the 12.3 PlanAhead-based partial reconfiguration flow. The makefile uses a
new Python script (mkpatcl_partial.py), which builds a TCL script for
controlling PlanAhead based on the information contained in the project's
configuration (.rprj) and layout (.lyt) files. For an example on how a project
should look like to take advantage of the automated build process, have a look
at the new pr_msg_demo. I'll update the documentation "in the near future". :-P

If someone with an ML605 could try and verify the new toolchain, I'd greatly
appreciate any feedback. Building the pr_msg_demo's complete and partial
bitstreams should now be as easy as

    cd $RECONOS/demos/pr_msg_demo/hw
    make all

Thanks and best regards
- Enno
--
Dr. Enno Lübbers
Researcher - Software Engineering

EADS Innovation Works
Engineering, IT, Physics, Security Services & Simulation
81663 Munich - Germany

Phone:  +49 (0) 89.607-25321
Fax:    +49 (0) 89.607-21240
enno.luebb...@eads.net

EADS Deutschland GmbH
Registered Office: Ottobrunn
District Court of Munich HRB 107648
Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Dr. Thomas Enders
Managing Directors:
Dr. Stefan Zoller (Chairman), Dr. Christoph Hoppe