Don,
You forgot the 'assault' charge for wrenching away too hard or any other reason the
cop can come up with.
I remember seeing an amateur video on TV that showed two policemen beating up several
Aboriginal people with
their truncheons and yet the Indigenous people were charged with the triple whammy.
Never heard if the police ever had to explain themselves.

Trudy