Hi,
I am the media officer for the NSW Department for Women and I would appreciate being
placed on your mailing list. Also, if you have any women's issues you are interested
in, I will always try to assist you with information etc.
Today, the Minister for Women Faye Lo Po' and the Department are launching some very
important products for women.
They are a brochure and kit to warn assist women from becming trapped by relationship
debt and assistance if they find themselves in such a situation.
Attached is a media release. The launch is at 10am in the Strangers Room, Parliament
House, Sydney.

Adrienne Riddell
Media Officer
NSW Department For Women
9334 1265
0414 689 453

>>> News Room <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/20 3:03 pm >>>
hello
we are a community radio station in sydney, updating our newroom
contacts. Your email addresses were given to me by David Hollinsworth.
He suggested I ask to be placed on any lists you have. I would also like
to request if you have any information you would like coverage of, if
you could please email us at this address.
thankyou
regards
tasha sudan
acting talks co-ordinator