Hello, other OpenOffice volunteers. I am Nathaniel Brooks. I am currently in
high school and have used the majority of my free time to explore C++ and the
Windows32 api.  I also have an understanding of python, html / css /
JavaScript, and C#/.Net to a lesser extent.  I have used these technologies to
develop utilities for myself and clubs at school.  I am by no measure a master
of these but would like the opportunity to explore an established codebase as
well as have the opportunity to work with other developers.  I look forward to
helping in any way I can.