I am very sorry for my non-involvement for the last few months, which I can now explain.

Soon after it was created, I started spending all my available Openoffice time on some security bugs. While we had even minor known security bugs for which we did not have fixes I could not discuss the matter outside a couple of private mailing lists. I could neither involve you in my activities, nor explain why I could not do so.

Those fixes are in the 4.1.4 release.

Rather late, I got smart enough to ask Peter Kovacs to keep an eye on this mailing list.