Hello Sommath Karan,

Sorry, I have just seen your mail. So this is a late answer.

You are welcome to help as much as you want.

But we do not work as you expect. We are organized in the way that you
are the Boss on yourself.

You say what is that you do.

I do recommend, if you whish to start, to start off with Compiling
OpenOffice.

Guids you find here:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step

If you have issues, it is okay to ask. Everyone, even Experts on
OpenOffice development ask questions on building, because it is very
fragile and under heavy development.

We have over 10 000 bug reports in Bugzilla that wait to be solved. Just
look for confirmed Bugs.

https://bz.apache.org/ooo/

A narrowed list you can find here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?projectKey=OPENOFFICE&rapidView=301

The List tries to cluster Issues. The Bugzilla issues you find in them
as Lists.

All the best

Peter