Hi Hichael,

I am sorry, I have a hard time following your thoughts. Plus we are not
a "great someone else does it" club. We are a "do it" club.

So if you want to join you are welcome. I have the feeling some of what
you want we can already do.

Unlike MicrosoftOffice you can use in OpenOffice, c++, Java or Python in
their full glory.

That leaves a lot more options to you, creating an extension (Addon)
that can do things.

Of course we ohave also basic like language on board.

All the Best

Peter