Hi Dave,

nice repost. Thanks.

Please if you need help with the building environment do not hesitate to ask on development.

After the successfull build I recommend to start looking at the build output, and start on the messages there.

Just ask or talk if you get stuckĀ  If you want to try SCONs look at the branch SCONs and ask on dev for guidance.

All the Best

Peter