Welcome Rahul !

On 2/6/21 3:01 PM, Rahul Raj wrote:
Hi All,
Greetings for the day!

Recently I have started using Apache Open Office and amazed by the
experience so I also want to do my part in contributing to this project.

My Personal Details are as follows:
Name: Rahul Raj
Country: India
Work Experience: 2.5+ years of experience in IT (mainly Java Dev)

I am interested in Fixing bugs, Coding new features and Translating the UI
and helping topics to different languages (Hindi and English in my case). I
have exposure to Java development but I am willing to learn and contribute
using C++.

Regards
Rahul Raj
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rahulrajpandey/>

Please let us know if need help with anything.

If you haven't yet you can see the contributing page [1].

And signup for any other mailing lists you might be interested in [2].
If you don't get a reply one of the lists you can always use the dev@ list.

[1] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Contribute

Best regards,
Carl