Stuffed at Christmas. I can't believe the players can forget so quickly how
they scared the shit out of the Arse. This afternoon we looked as if we
couldn't be Arsed. 50/50 balls - let the Boro have 'em. Pathetic.

I can't believe players earning £20, 30, 50, 80,000 a week can play like me.

Yeah, we can all have off-days but the players have the right to at least
try.

There's no doubt we have the talent, but commitment - I have my doubts.

I think more hairdryers in the players stockings are called for.

Dave Blatt