>From Sporting,This is good: ///
Afterwards boss Claudio Ranieri hailed the "English fighting spirit" that
Frank Lampard and John Terry give to his team.
 "When I built my team I wanted some Italian experience, some Spanish
experience and some big English fighting spirit - and those two are my prototypes,"
said Ranieri.///
["When I built my team ], eh, you mean Abramovich's right? Of course without
the Abramovich millions Ranieri wouldnt have had any of this "built my team"
stuff.
 Classic.
Steve.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511