At 09:08 13-11-2003 -0000, Patrick Kelly wrote:

Hugh Mc Gauran wrote:
> Folks..
> Can anyone help me out...wheres a decent place to stay for 1 night in
> manchester close to the city centre and close to Old Trafford...am
> looking for a place for 7 lads...
>
> Please reply off list...
> Thanking you

If you get any replies could you forward them to me please Hugh?

Thanks.
Patrick.

CONTACT
Beaucliffe hotel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chris Betts

BEAUCLIFFE Hotel
254 Eccles Road
Salford
Manchester M6 8ES

tel 0161 789 5092
fax 0161 787 7739

Say Barry from Denmark sent you :))
I PAID  £45 FOR A DOUBLE bED & BREAKERS!

good CLASS HOTEL :)))))
RECOMMENDED By Pete as well!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/tsUolB/TM