Hi Kim,

Thanks for your reply. It can be the first reason for me.

Can you elaborate on your statement "exporting a project from one
server to another (without copying across
the administration/user settings), the username is blank "

here "copying across the administration/user settings" means ?

Why I am asking this is because, I need to export a project from one
server and import it to another. So i need to know what are all the
thinks that are needed to be taken care of.

Regards