Folks, following on from this thread, is anyone using the Solr connector
and if so have you managed to utilise any of the additional requestHandlers
over and above the standard /select handler?

We have Delivery Server and Solr integrating, however I'd like to utilise a
different requestHandler but don't know where to configure this? I was
hoping it would be at the query dynament level?

Thanks in advance!
BB