http://www.interbase.com/download/linux/
Title: IB Linux Download page

InterBase main page

Download InterBase version 4.0
for the Linux operating system -- free!

InterBase is a SQL-compliant, relational database management software product from InterBase Software Corporation. InterBase combines sophisticated database technology with unparalleled ease of use. This free version is fully functional, and certified for Red Hat Linux 4.2. In a client/server configuration, InterBase for Linux is compatible with the commercial versions of InterBase on other platforms. We would like to ask you to provide some information about yourself before you download InterBase 4.0 for Linux, to help us determine how to best serve your database needs.

NOTE: A commercial version of InterBase 5 for Redhat Linux 5.0 will be released in Q3 1998.

Please fill out this form before proceeding on to the download site.
Be sure to read the licensing agreement before downloading the software.
Thanks.

Last Name:

First Name:

Title:

Company:

Address:

City: Country: Postal Code:

E-mail:

Phone:

Version of Linux currently being run:

How would you anticipate using this product?

Check this box if you own a copy of InterBase.

Check this box if you would like to receive news about InterBase.

After filling out the form and if you accept the terms of the license agreement, click on the "I Accept" button and proceed on to the download.

Problems with this form? E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]