I just subscibed to this wonderful list and have noticed a few posts about
turning a linux machine into a sniffer box.   How is this done?  any FAQ on
the subject?  And also, anyone who is familiar with apache, how do you get
apache to log what type of browser that a client is using.  I run webtrends
to view log files off my apache server and it never is able to determine
what type of browser a web surfer is using.

Kudos to all who responded to my last post about bootup, and maximal mount
count.  I really appreciate it!

-Matt