I have RedHat and win95 connected to each other via ethernet. The network
card runs fine on both systems. I want to be able to set up the RH machine
so it dials into my local ISP, and be able to go on the Internet with both
my RH and win95 machine. Also basically to be able to use the RH as a
firewall for the 95 machine......

Definally would appreciate any help that anyone can give.

The grass is greener on the otherside ......
until you find out it is astroturf