Hello

I had the same problem on my network. This is due to printjob.c source
which tries to fork the printing process with the username of usr who
prints. And this impossible when the user don't have an account on the
printer server...

I have modified a few lines in the source printjob.c
I'll send you the new printjob.c file to your personal address.

If someone on this list has the same pb, please ask me.

Lionel

|    Lionel  TRESSENS        |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Tel : (+33)  6 12 48 94 77 |