Has anyone come across a vt100.app like xterm replacement?  We have a failing NeXTStep
3.3 box, and would replace it with a RHL box if we could just find a decent terminal
app.  Specific desired functionality includes the ability to do a find within the
terminal buffer, and to print either the current screen or the entire buffer.  Using
cut and paste is not acceptable for the printing functions.  If we could have a
NeXT-like color wheel, that would be great, but is not a requirement.

If anyone has run across such an application, I would greatly appreciate a pointer in
the right direction.

TIA