Hi,

I have two questions (one about mailtool and another about samba):-

- I was wondering if someone can tell what's the X-mailtool called in linux,
  if there's one.  Currently I use elm.  I'm used to dtmail and mailtool in
  solaris, sun environment.  Do we have something similar to it in linux?

- Also, can someone please advise how to uninstall samba?  I think I
  installed it during installation and now the smbd gets started during
  the boot time.  How can I de-configure it?  Can I just use rpm to
  uninstall it - does that update /etc/rc.d?

thanks much,
manish

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS: does linux have some sort of calendar manager like "cm" in sun?