Hi All,
       I wonder if anyone out there can help me. I have a 5.0 system
which has been working fine for some time now. I have a 3com 3c509
installed on a busy network and although everything is still working O.K,
the driver keeps complaining:

        Waiting for 3c509 to discard packet, status 2001.

I haven't the slightest idea what to do about it! Is my card dying?
Thanks in advance..............Denis

Denis Batten. HTV Bristol, UK.
Technical Support dept.
(Head of the underground IT Dept!)