I am trying to print some files from my linux box to a Panasonic  KX-P2123
color dot-matrix printer.

Does anyone know the right commands to put in the printcap file, or some
other method to print into this box. I do not care about this printing color
at all.

Also, if it is easier to print to my winblows 98 HP 722, let me know that. I
am such a nitwit knowing this stuff, I have read book after book and looked
thru archives and cannot find the answers to printcap file commands.

Please somebody.......

Don't say go into Xwindows either, read the "Jagged Blue Line" problems and
see if you can get me there.

Oh, Redhat 4.2 Intel 200 128 MB RAM, Pana.. well you know the printer.

RocNet Monster
RocSoft, Inc.
915 Lyttleton St.
Camden SC 29020