HELP! I tried to change my X server to VGA_16 while I figure out my new
video card (I am using 4.2), and when I run startx, it says there is no
server. When I run the server itself (X), it says there are to many links,
and when I runm XF86VGA_16, it says the same thing. Turns out the two are
links to eachother! How can I install the VGA_16 Server?

Thanks In advance!
--
You have been honored with a message from the great
Robert Hailman