Does anyone know why I would get this error from sendmail when I try to
access the inbox via POP?

        "Could not log into the mail server. The server responded:
        being read already /var/spool/mail/username. Please enter new password
        for user [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

I get this message for only one account on the machine.  Is there some
lock file that needs to be deleted or something?

Thanks,
Bryan Opfer