Try the list for the distribution: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This assumes my spelling is correct and that you are
installing/using/getting-ready-to-use RedHat 5.1 :).

Paul Pettit      \      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CCB, Inc.         \     CTO      \     800-342-4222x114 fax:800-440-5036
http://www.ccbnpts.com        \    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ccbministries.com  \  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The #1 location for non-profit, academic, and religious computer
supplies.

"... but if we were like Microsoft, every time they repainted the lines
on the road you would have to buy a new car. Occasionally your car would
die on the freeway for no reason, and you would just accept this,
restart and drive on. You could only have one person in the car at a
time, unless you bought "Car95" or "CarNT." But then you would have to
buy more seats. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun,
was reliable, five times as fast, twice as easy to drive, but would only
run on 5% of the roads. The airbag system would say "are you sure?"
before going off."
           -- anonymous auto industry analyst, Washington Post