Sorry about the returned mail to the list.... Shouldn't happen again...

Anyway .. For the cause of it...

I am trying to set up a virtual mail server for a client... I am having a
brain beating time doing it.

I have sendmail-8.8.5-4 on an older RedHat Linux system. (rpm version)

I have tried several different things and nothing seems to work.

Where is a good place to go for directions on virtual mail.  (ie anyone
want to give instructions)

Randy

RTS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Director of Operations
*The box said "Windows 95, Windows NT4.0 or better".. so I installed Linux*

Always Looking For A Better Way.

Oh Yea...Found a better way....

RaDaR Computer Solutions (rdr.net)