Hi All.

This talk about 386's has got me wondering...  Has anyone ever tried to
use a bunch of 386's as a small distributed computing system?  I know
that the Beowulf (sp?) project uses higher end machines but what about
all those old 386 systems??

Jeff

| Jeff Ivany [EMAIL PROTECTED] +------------------------+
| UNB Electrical Engineering IV |  Running Linux 2.0.33  |
| (Computer Engineering Option) | It's a GNU generation! |